TWO-WEEK “FREEZE” UPDATE
Dear June Taylor’s School of Dance Parents,
It is with great regret that I am having to reverse my decision to stay open for in-studio classes for the next two weeks. Governor Kate Brown issued a new mandate today, November 18, restricting all indoor sports and physical activities. I have made several calls to both the Oregon Health Authorities and OSHA trying to confirm which category our school falls into. Unfortunately, neither organization could give me a definitive answer. I have therefore made the decision to close the school until December 2nd for the safety of our students.
During this time we will be offering Zoom classes and more information will be sent out to individual levels.
I’m so sorry I have to write this email. Hopefully, after Thanksgiving, we can be together again. Please stay safe and have a Happy Thanksgiving.
June Taylor’s School of Dance
Updated 11/17/2020 – Subject to change due to the current pandemic.
Fall Term 2020
(September 9 – December 19, 14 weeks)
- September 9 – First day of Fall Term 2020
- November 25-29 – Thanksgiving break, School Closed
- December 5 – Final Fall Term 2020 payments due
- December 19 – Last day of Fall Term 2020
- December 20-January 3 – School Closed, Limited Office Hours. Please call, email, or visit our website to register.
Winter Term 2021
(January 4 – March 20, 11 weeks)
- January 4 – First day of Winter Term 2021
- March 5 – Final Winter Term 2021 payments due
- March 20 – Last day of Winter Term 2021
- March 21-28 – School Closed, Limited Office Hours. Please call, email, or visit our website to register.