Registration is now open for our Fall 2020 Term!
Monday, September 9th – Saturday, December 19th (14 week Term)
Offering in studio and virtual classes for children 3 years and above.
New students please contact the office at 503-885-0545 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for registration information.
If you are a returning student, please use the Returning student registration page and log into your account. This will prevent you from having to re-enter all of your contact information again.
When you register online, you will receive a statement from us by email, indicating the total tuition owed. If you have stored your credit card information in our secure vault, your card will be billed automatically. You can also come into the office to pay, or call us at 503-885-0545 to provide credit card information. You could also mail in a check along with your statement. Please DO NOT email your credit card number to us – email servers are not secure ways to transmit that kind of information. Once you have registered, you can always log onto your account to check on payment status.
Our online system does not have the capability of deducting for multiple classes or early registration – submit your registration without payment and we will send you a statement with the appropriate deductions. You can then pay by any of the methods listed above – if your credit card is stored in the vault, we will initiate the payment and you will receive a statement indicating your payment.
A one-time $15 registration fee will be applied for all first time new students.
- Schedule is subject to change. You will be notified if this is necessary.
- The following applies to students wishing to take the Royal Academy of Dance examinations: Students in Grade 1B though Grade 5 are required to take TWO ballet classes per week. Vocational students, Intermediate Foundation and Intermediate are required to take a minimum of THREE ballet classes per week. Advanced Foundation and above, must take a minimum of FOUR ballet classes per week.
- MAKE-UP CLASSES– All students are expected to make-up their missed classes. Missed classes must be made up during the current term. Please check with your teacher to determine which make-up class you should attend.
- PRIVATE LESSONS must be arranged and pre-paid through the office. Schedules and fees will be arranged through the instructor.
School Rules and Dress Code
- Regulation dress code is mandatory. Our quality KATZ and BODYWRAPPER lines of dance wear can be purchased at the school. Dress code is posted in the studio lobby and online.
- Hair must be secured neatly in a bun for all classes. No jewelry is to be worn in class.
- Shoes with black soles of any kind must be non-marking. Black leather jazz shoes are strongly discouraged. Have all new shoes checked by an instructor.
- When coming to and going from the studio, all students must wear outer clothing over their dance attire.
- PLEASE LABEL ALL DANCE WEAR WITH THE STUDENT’S FULL NAME.
- No dance shoes are to be worn outside of the studio under any condition.
- No food, drink or gum allowed in the studio. No hot food is allowed in the waiting or dressing rooms.
- Every student and parent in the school is expected to conform to its rules and regulations and to behave throughout the facility in a disciplined, responsible manner. The school reserves the right to suspend or dismiss any student or family whose attitude, attendance or conduct is found to be unsatisfactory.