Registration now open for our upcoming Spring 2020 Term!
Monday, March 30th – Saturday, June 20th (12 Week Term)
We are currently in our Winter 2020 Term – Monday, January 6th – Saturday, March 21st (11 Week Term)
Summer Camp & Intensives now open for registration!
Contact us at 503-885-0545 or email@example.com for more information or to register. Early bird discounts available now!
If you want a printable copy of the Winter or Spring 2020 Terms schedule, you can find them on the printable schedules page.
If you are new to the studio, please register for your desired class by clicking on the “Register” link next to the class name.
If you are a returning student, please use the Returning student registration page and log into your account. This will prevent you from having to re-enter all of your contact information again.
Class Schedule for Spring 2020 Term
VOCATIONAL PRE-PROFESSIONAL BALLET CLASSES
TAP & JAZZ CLASSES
TEEN & ADULT BALLET / TAP / DANCE / FITNESS CLASSES
Spring 2020 Term Details:
Due to Memorial Day, Student Performances and the RAD Exams please note dates and special instructions about classes. These can be found on this Spring 2020 Term printable schedule.
Tap & Jazz Showcase “Step in Time” is May 22nd at 7:00pm. Held at the Sherwood Center for the Arts. Tickets available at TutuTix.com. Please note that the last classes for all Tap and Jazz students will be Saturday, June 13th.
Our end of the year Ballet Performance is still in the works. More information will be released after Spring Break.
Families will receive 5% off their total tuition for attending 2-3 classes a week, 10% for 4-5 classes or 15% for 6 or more classes.
There is also an additional Early Registration Discount for those who register and pay in full by Saturday, March 21st, 2020.
When you register online, you will receive a statement from us by email, indicating the total tuition owed. If you have stored your credit card information in our secure vault, your card will be billed automatically. You can also come into the office to pay, or call us at 503-885-0545 to provide credit card information. You could also mail in a check along with your statement. Please DO NOT email your credit card number to us – email servers are not secure ways to transmit that kind of information. Once you have registered, you can always log onto your account to check on payment status.
Our online system does not have the capability of deducting for multiple classes or early registration – submit your registration without payment and we will send you a statement with the appropriate deductions. You can then pay by any of the methods listed above – if your credit card is stored in the vault, we will initiate the payment and you will receive a statement indicating your payment.
A one-time $15 registration fee will be applied for all first time new students.
- Schedule is subject to change. You will be notified if this is necessary.
- The following applies to students wishing to take the Royal Academy of Dance examinations: Students in Grade 1B though Grade 5 are required to take TWO ballet classes per week. Vocational students, Intermediate Foundation and Intermediate are required to take a minimum of THREE ballet classes per week. Advanced Foundation and above, must take a minimum of FOUR ballet classes per week.
- MAKE-UP CLASSES– All students are expected to make-up their missed classes. Missed classes must be made up during the current term. Please check with your teacher to determine which make-up class you should attend.
- PRIVATE LESSONS must be arranged and pre-paid through the office. Schedules and fees will be arranged through the instructor.
School Rules and Dress Code
- Regulation dress code is mandatory. Our quality KATZ and BODYWRAPPER lines of dance wear can be purchased at the school. Dress code is posted in the studio lobby and online.
- Hair must be secured neatly in a bun for all classes. No jewelry is to be worn in class.
- Shoes with black soles of any kind must be non-marking. Black leather jazz shoes are strongly discouraged. Have all new shoes checked by an instructor.
- When coming to and going from the studio, all students must wear outer clothing over their dance attire.
- PLEASE LABEL ALL DANCE WEAR WITH THE STUDENT’S FULL NAME.
- No dance shoes are to be worn outside of the studio under any condition.
- No food, drink or gum allowed in the studio. No hot food is allowed in the waiting or dressing rooms.
- Every student and parent in the school is expected to conform to its rules and regulations and to behave throughout the facility in a disciplined, responsible manner. The school reserves the right to suspend or dismiss any student or family whose attitude, attendance or conduct is found to be unsatisfactory.